Only you will know if you really need a life coach or not. The following list of questions may help you decide:
- Do you often feel overwhelmed from the daily tasks at hand?
- Do you feel like you’re living life unconsciously?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
- Do you feel like everyone seems to have a master plan but you?
- Is there a lack of support in your life?
- Do you feel like the whole world is out to get you?
- Are you going through difficult times in life and need a helping hand?
- Do you have deadlines you just can’t deal with and don’t know how to cope?
Answering yes to any of the above questions doesn’t necessarily mean you need therapy, but might suggest that you could benefit from some life coaching.
Is coaching right for you?
Life coaching may not be the best option for you if you have a hard time digesting constructive criticism or you just don’t think you can devote the time and energy to make a change for the better. Due to the partnership approach of coaching, it is vital that you be open and willing to the experience.
United we stand
Everyone, at some point in their life, will need someone to guide them through the mucky haze and back to safe grounds. In a world full of adversity and uncertain futures, it’s always comforting to know that there’s someone out there — whether it’s a friend, a therapist or a coach — to give us a helping hand.